30:1 Concentrated Extract
- Loaded with Antioxidants
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease
- Can Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
- Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect
SUPPLEMENT FACTS (Amount Per Serving) 100mg Cinnamon 30:1 concentrated extract.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate.
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement we recommend taking between one tablet a day.
(V) Suitable for Vegans & vegetarians.
NOTE: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Avoid if you have allergy on one of ingredient above. Should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Always consult a doctor before using any supplements.
STORAGE: Store in a cool dry place and out of sight and reach of children.
OTHER NAME(S): cinnamomon, Ceylon cinnamon, Chinese cinnamon, Chinese cassia, Saigon cinnamon.