Pure Echinacea 400mg Purpurea Tops Powder Coneflower Hardgel Capsules
- For the relief of symptoms of common cold and influenza type infections
- Good effect on the human immune system.
SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Pure Echinacea (Echinacea pupurea) tops powder.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose hard capsule.
DIRECTIONS: Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: Take 1 capsule twice daily. Swallow the whole capsule with water. Start at the first sign of common cold.
NOTE: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Avoid if you have allergy on one of ingredient above. Should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Always consult a doctor before using any supplements.
STORAGE: Store in a cool dry place and out of sight and reach of children.
Before you take this medicine.
Do not take:
- If you are allergic to Echinacea or plants from the Asteraceae or Compositae family e.g artichokes, daisies, marigolds
- If you have tuberculosis
- If you have sarcoidosis (a connective tissue disease)
- If you have an autoimmune disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis or collagenoses)
- If you are having treatment which reduces your natural response to infection (immunosuppression), or if you have HIV infection or AIDS
- If you have problems with your white blood cells (you may have been told you have leukaemia or agranulocytosis)
- If you have had an organ or bone marrow transplant
- If you are having any treatment for cancer
- If you are taking ciclosporin or methotrexate
- If you are prone to allergies (you have eczema, asthma or allergic skin reactions)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Do not give to children under 12 years.
Do not take more than the label tells you to.
Do not take this medicine for more than 10 days.
If symptoms worsen, or are accompanied by a high temperature, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If your symptoms do not improve after 10 days talk to a doctor.
OTHER NAMES: American Cone Flower, Black Sampson, Black Susans, Brauneria Angustifolia, Brauneria Pallida, Brauneria Purpurea, Comb Flower, Coneflower, Echinacea Angustifolia, Echinacea Pallida, Echinacea Purpurea, Echinacea Serotine, Echinacea Speciose, Echinaceawurzel, Échinacée, Échinacée Angustifolia, Échinacée Pallida, Échinacée Pourpre, Échinacée Purpurea, Equinácea, Fleur À Hérisson, Hedgehog, Helichroa Purpurea, Igelkopfwurzel, Indian Head, Kansas Snakeroot, Narrow-Leaved Purple Cone Flower, Pale Coneflower, Purple Cone Flower, Purpursonnenhutkraut, Purpursonnenhutwurzel, Racine D'echininacea, Red Sunflower, Rock-Up-Hat, Roter Sonnenhut, Rudbeckia Purpurea, Rudbeckie Pourpre, Schmallblaettrige Kegelblumenwurzel, Schmallblaettriger Sonnenhut, Scurvy Root, Snakeroot, Sonnenhutwurzel